Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sad News

Today I come baring sad news. My little Koi died yesterday morning. I went down to feed them and found him. I believe the filter got him. I feel terrible. The filter wasn't even nessasary as he has a planted tank, but he seemed a bit depressed when it got left off so I turned it on and he perked right up! But sadly it was the end of him.



I bought him in January of this year at petco. He had a very long trip home during on of the coldest weeks this past winter. I bought him knowing we would not be home for hours. I brought him to my grandmas and set up a tank with a heater and floated him till it was time to go to the airport. Remember its cold! I wrapped his warmed cup in a towel to trap the heat on the way, then when we went into the airport i left him on the warm seat. He was out their half an hour. And made it home fine! He was a trooper and that was one thing I loved about him.
This is when I first got him. The day after I brought him into my life. I knew he would turn into a beauty.



I am so happy I got to know the little boy during his short time with me. As I started to know him I fell in love. I have never loved a fish as much as I did him. I will miss him dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment